simplicity parenting... the power of less
Simplicity Parenting Workshops Presented in seven sessions
by Group Leader Laina Clugston
Based on renowned educator Kim John Payne’s successful book Simplicity Parenting: Using the Extraordinary Power of Less to Raise Calmer, Happier and More Secure Kids, this workshop series invites parents to learn more about an effective pathway to simplify their home environments, family rhythms, schedules, and exposure to media to reduce stress and allow more room for connection, creativity, and relaxation with their children.
Simplicity Parenting Group Leader, Laina Clugston is an experienced Waldorf Parent Educator and group facilitator. She has an MA in Human Development, 20 years plus experience in Parent Education and is a group facilitator prepared by the Center for Courage and Renewal. http://www/CourageRenewal.org She facilitates retreats for mothers, parents, clergy and others seeking renewal.
Contact: Laina Clugston Renewal Parenting PO Box 441 South Freeport, ME 04078 firstname.lastname@example.org 865-0865
Experience more calm and connection at home.
WHAT IS A SIMPLICITY PARENTING GROUP?
If you have “had it” with parenting books that are packed with brilliant ideas, but no clues as to how to actually make them happen at home, this group might be for you....
The group experience is
* Based on the book, Simplicity Parenting by Kim John Payne
* Led by a trained Simplicity Parenting Group Leader
* An effective blend of support, learning, and discussion
* A chance to use new understanding of how change happens
* Supportive of sustainable simplifying self-selected change
* Enhancing of loving connection at home
* Uniting parents in the shared endeavor of parenting
* A place to explore your values as a parent
* A place to connect your parenting style and skills with your values
* Building community with other “Simplicity Families”
* Explore Simplicity Parenting – why, how, when
* Understand the four realms for simplifying
* Self-select small changes in each realm
* Learn how to design a change plan with your co-parent or friend
* Give and receive support for enacting and sustaining it at home
* Build new connections in the group and at home
For More Information, please contact:
Laina Clugston: email@example.com